Monday, May 18, 2009

My My...


PHEW!!

Over a month since i've last posted an update! Sorry! I'm not even sure how many people even read this entries, but it's almost theraputic typing out all of the things in our lives.

So, in BIG NEWS: Tj got into the AECP program! WOO HOOO!!! Which means we are OFFICIALLY moving to Maryland! We are oh so excited!

Tj has to take a final PT test this Thursday, and then his package is finished, so then he'll send it off to the big wigs, and THEN the waiting game starts! Ugh, we have to wait to get our orders, to let us know when we need to be there. We can't start any of the moving process without the orders, so that is kind of frustrating...Oh well!!

The boys continue to grow! I wonder how I can slow that down a little? lol Nolan is crawling all over the place!! He crawls just like Gabe did, he pulls with his left leg, and drags his right, so funny. Sometimes he'll even get on the balls of his feet, and take steps with them-he looks like a little gorilla...haha

Gabe is still Gabe,lol...It seems like he adds 20 different words to his vocabulary every day. He's getting so big!! Pre-school when we get to Maryland!!! Where did my little boy go?! He tells me at least three times a day-"mommy, you booty-full" haha, what a love bug!

I am getting so excited about the thought of moving-i'll probably be eating those words as we get closer, and things get a little bit more hectic. BUT, for now, i'll stay optimistic and excited! I'm excited to start a new chapter to our lives, get out of the midwest for a little while-all the exploring in Baltimore and DC, gosh-DC!! I can't wait to get to the museums, and New York! We'll be close to the Big Apple, as well! I have a few friends that live on the Upper East Side (yuppies-lol-jk jk), so we'll have places to stay, and people to take us to the places only the locals know about.

How is everyone else doing? Ready for summer? I know i'm not, that bathing suit is like the devil. Just glaring at me-i probably won't get into it more than a few times. I am DEFINATELY not bathing suit ready. Unforunately, I am in that class of moms who don't loose much of their weight until AFTER they stop breastfeeding-lucky me. I get sooo hungry now! I feel like i've never eaten a bite somtimes.. It's nuts...

Ok, this should do for now, Nolan is having a crank fit, speaking of someone who is always hungry...lol


love,

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment