Wednesday, February 4, 2009

My Very First Post

Hey ya'll!
Ok, so it took me a while to catch up to the rest of the world, but here I am! Thanks to my sweet friend Amy, I have a blog! A wonderful way to keep the rest of our family involved and updated about my beautiful family!
I can't wait to figure out all of the little secrets, and fun "gadgets" on here! Hopefully Nolan will allow me flip through backgrounds and what not, so I can find the right one! Probably not, as think he is ALWAYS hungry! I swear, that child will never be full!
Gabe just turned three last month-which still blows my mind! I cannot believe that he is three! He sure does love his Trains, especially Thomas and James! He got a train table for Christmas, and he spends hours in his room playing by himself. When Tj comes home, the two of them play in there together-it's too cute!
As for me, well, i'm just the spectator! I love watching how Gabe interacts with Nolan, and then how the dogs interact with the two of them. It's just crazy looking back three years ago, Tj and I were engaged and getting married; then Gabe came along, and our whole world was turned upside down!
I suppose I should head to bed, it's pretty late, and I'm sure Nolan will wake up in a few hours to eat!
Love ya'll!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad!! Finally...can't wait to see pictures of those cute boys of yours!

    ReplyDelete