Thursday, February 12, 2009

Valentine Tag

♥ How long have you been together? Married Almost 4 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? Maybe a week?
♥ Who asked who out? We just kind of assumed that one another was exclusive :)
♥ How old are each of you? Both of us are 24
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Mine
♥ Do you have any children together? Two little beans!
♥ What about pets? Two dogs, Indigo and Hannah, and a cat Myles
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? Finances-but that will be all fixed here once we get our taxes! Bye bye credit cards!!
♥ Did you go to the same school? Sure did, Kstate!
♥ Are you from the same home town? Definately not, I'm an Army Brat, and he is from St. Peters
♥ Who is the smartest? Depends on what we're talkin about-I'm more street and he's more book smart :)
♥ Who is the most sensitive? Both of us are pretty sensitive
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We don't eat out a lot...but, we both love Freddy's
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Jamaica
♥ Who has the craziest exes? DEFINATELY me. HA
♥ Who has the worst temper? TOTALLY Tj
♥ Who does the cooking? most certainly... ME
♥ Who is more social? That would be me!
♥ Who is the neat freak? Gosh, Tj is insanely neat, but at the same time, messy. I am organized in my chaos!
♥ Who is the more stubborn? Oh Lordy, both of us are pretty stubborn, but I would have to say me!!
♥ Who hogs the bed? Tj, he likes to lay in the shape of a "C"...and then you have to take into account the two DOGS that sleep with us. I usually end up in the fetal position...lol
♥ Who wakes up earlier? He does on the weekdays, and I do on the weekends.
♥ Where was your first date? We went to a little greasy spoon, called Bob's Diner...
♥ Who has the bigger family? He does, one of three, i'm one of two
♥ Do you get flowers often? No
♥ Who is more jealous? Definitely me.
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Moments :)
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? I do. I LOATHE putting it away, i'll fold and whatever else, but please don't make me put it away
♥ Who’s better with the computer? Moi!
♥ Who drives when you are together? Me-he drives too slow!
I don't know anyone on here, besides Amy, who tagged me...sooo this is where it ends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment